Friday, March 16, 2007

GRRRRR

Chennai is getting extremely irritating.. I love the city but the last few weeks have got on my nerves.. All the latest movies release all over India except Chennai for god knows what reason.. Ghost Rider delayed by a week.. The lesser said about Departed the better.. Still no sign of The Number 23..

I would've been patient about it still but this week was the limit.. 300 openend to great reviews all over the world and they started playing trailers on TV saying it's releasing on the 16th.. Only yest did i realise it was for the rest of India and not Chennai.. Absolute idiots.. Wonder why they are doing this.. This is the one reason that prompts me to download most movies and watch rather than wait.. I'll make an exception for 300 though.. Hope and pray it releases soon..

No comments: