Saturday, March 17, 2007

WRONG TIMING??

It's been the vettiest semester I've had in college.. So much fun.. So much oor suthifying.. Regained old friends.. Got closer to few people.. All in all a great semester so far..

We had a great few weeks planned ahead of us.. A trip to kodai to to escape from the Chennai heat was the first on our agenda.. Project had taken a back seat even before it had begun.. Don;t think anyone really cares.. I was living a dream..

Well, dreams do come to an end and so did this one.. In what can be called a freaky accident, a guy in my gym dropped weights on my leg and fractured my toe.. Real bummer considering i have been really enthusiastic the last few weeks about getting into proper shape.. Yes, I've put on some extra weight that i shouldn't have..

I didn't think it would be that big a deal but the last couple of days have been pretty tough.. Not being able to walk after having been able to do so all my life sucks.. Walking around the house itself has been very hard.. God knows what i would've done if not for my sister.. Love her..

To top this, had to attend CAT yesterday given how badly i had screwed up ATM in CAT1, my worst performance till date:) .. Thanks to Barry, Bill, Peter, John, Charles, J and Adi for helping me move around college..

All this ensured i miss the Kodai trip but guess it's getting cancelled now anyway.. TCS had to keep their fitness test next week.. Not sure if I'll be able to make it though..

The doctor is gonna plaster up my leg tomorrow.. I apparently need four weeks of rest minimum before I'm back on my feet, literally.. Don't know how I'm going to kill time.. Pity i watched all the movies i have, would've been the ideal time to use them.. Don't think I'll be able to make it to the scheduled trip two weeks from now, so guys have fun planning :D .. I sincerely hope my leg heals soon.. Want to get back to being vetti, oor suthifying and chumma driving my bike around.. Which reminds me, it sucks not being able to ride the bike.. Don't want to end my college life this way..

3 comments:

Gradwolf said...

the vettiest person becomes more vetti :P

R.Eashwar Ramu said...

dude...from my experience i say u will enjoy the four weeks of so called "rest"..

chaoshare said...

lol.. sucker !!