Thursday, June 28, 2007

THE INDULGENCE TAG

Adi tagged me.. That is no reason for me to be doing this but i have nothing much else to do, so here goes..
Here are the rules:

1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.

2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.

3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

(1)Movies are my life.. Language, Length, Cast don't make a difference as long as movie is great.. Unless Pam is in it :D

(2)My bike is my most prized possession.. I consider it my first love.. Always ready for a drive..

(3)I love Chennai and wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world.. Chennai Rocks man..

(4)I am becoming more brand conscious with each passing day.. Reebok remains my favourite..

(5)I love to sleep.. Given a choice would sleep 14 hours a day.. Very Very lazy..

(6)The beach is my second home.. Spent most of my engineering life there..

(7)I am indifferent to a lot of things unless its something to do with me or someone i really care about..

(8)I am an introvert by nature.. Take a lot of time to get close to people..

I tag:

J

Santy

Gaurav(If he gets his id back)

1 comment:

Jan said...

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwh... neeyellam introvert ah... nambhave mudiyalaye ;) ;) ;)