Saturday, June 30, 2007

TO ZUNE OR NOT TO ZUNE

After all this time, I've finally decided to get myself an Ipod or Zune.. I've decided on the colour but not on what i wan to buy, comic.. I want you guys to help me decide.. I'll tell you guys what i feel about the two, form your own opinions and let me know what you think i should get asap..

The Ipod seemed the obvious choice.. Tested and proved.. Ease of use.. Slimmer than the zune.. Smaller too.. Not too heavy.. More than anything else, it has service centres across India too.. So worst case, service shouldn't be that big a deal.. On the flip side, it's too common and i am for Microsoft..

The Zune has its share of flaws.. Big, bulky and some concerns over the battery back up on the Zune.. The worst part about the Zune is that it can't be used as a hard disk.. That sucks and one of the main reasons i went against it.. It's advantage is that it has Radio and is Microsoft.. Unfortunately, no service centres anywhere in India yet..

Let me know what you guys think i should get.. While you are at it, also suggest what i can get engraved on the back of the player..

6 comments:

. said...

Go for the 30GB pod.. My 80 GB pod when compared to the 30 gig has 1. lower battery power (albeit only slightly lesser than the 30 gb)
2. It takes a little more time to copy the music into the player.

But the whole bluetooth thing i've heard about the Zune? I dont think it will work. Not sure how much into radio you are.

Go for the ipod.

Siddharth

Jan said...

ipod. obviously. and get " this belongs to my dear friend JAN " on the back

Schmetterling said...

Being Microsoft is an advantage? Sigh. That's a first.

Chandler said...

Lol.. What OS are u using at the moment??

floor said...

dai get the iPod. The Zune being Microsoft should be a disadvantage! Maybe in OS Microsoft, but not when it comes to music players please!

floor said...

As for the engraving "Sigh. I should have got a Zune" or "I should have listened to those blog comments." lol..