Tuesday, July 17, 2007

BUSTED!!!

It had to happen some time and it finally did today.. Had gone to Spencer today with a few of my friends (Try the Chinese restaurant at the new food court, really good).. On the way back, the fat man in the white shirt pulled me over.. Those guys use Walkie Talkies extensively.. He was using it then to contact the next guy to stop another bike..

I was caught on two accounts, Speeding and Driving in the wrong lane.. I was guilty of both offenses though.. Doing 60 on a 40 km/hr road and driving in the lane for buses on mount road.. Don't think he thought of either of this when he stopped me but was clever enough to point it out to me when i gave him my license..

It's just ironic.. For about 2 odd years, i used to drive all around Chennai without a license.. Never once have i been asked to pull over, maybe i was just careful then using all small lanes.. Now i have all my papers and I'm being asked to pull over time to time.. The guy bugged me for about five mins and then i had to pay him 100 bucks and leave..

I don't know if it was a lesson well learnt but it surely was a waste of hundred bucks..

1 comment:

chaoshare said...

lol.. i had just sped past him at around 80 a min b4 u .. rofl guess i pissed him off a bit :D