Wednesday, July 11, 2007

STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP


This is what has kept me entertained for the past one week.. A new TV series called "Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip".. This is a behind the scenes look of a comedy-sketch show.. The show stars Matthew Perry, Amanda Peet and Bradley Whitford..

The show is supposed to be a drama but it is extremely humorous.. The humour here is kinda intellectual at times though.. The Dialogues are absolutely brilliant.. The Matthew Perry-Bradley Whitford combo would give Chandler-Joey a run for their money.. Matthew Perry is at his best here..

Not sure if this series will come to India anytime soon.. For those who are vetti, download it and watch.. I must warn you though, each file size is about 350 MB.. I have 14 of them and am in the process of getting the , so you can collect them from me if you want..

2 comments:

floor said...

As usual I seem to be the guy leaving the first comment! I strongly suggest Monty Python.

chaoshare said...

tell me when u write them..